Steel-Pro Stainless Steel
SAME DAY SHIPPING
Now it is possible to cut stainless steel with
greater efficiency on your low RPM metal-cutting saw
The Steel-Pro® for Stainless Series is the result of nearly two years of
intensive product testing. Never before has cutting stainless
steel been so easy and cost effective. The TENRYU Steel-Pro® for
Stainless blades allow you to cut a wide variety of stainless
steel materials with:
EACH BLADE FEATURES:
- GREATLY IMPROVED CUTTING SPEED
- LESS BURR ON EDGES (resulting in tremendous time savings)
- NO SCORCHING OF THE STAINLESS
- REDUCED SPARKING
- LONGER LIFE THAN THE COMPETITION’S BLADES!
- FEWER BLADE CHANGES
These blades, when used for the proper application, will save time and money..
- Individually hand-hammer tensioned steel plates for true run.
- Unique tooth design and geometry for smoother and easier cuts.
- Inserted teeth with chip limiting steel support for added durability and safety.
- New grade of carbide for longer cutting life in stainless steel.
- Resin bond-fi lled laser expansion slots for reduced vibration.
Tenryu Saw Catalog (4.1 meg PDF )
Please note all safety instructions before use and adhere to instructions for maximum RPM speeds.
12" dia. 78 tooth 1" arbor Tenryu M-TCG .087" kerf 10 rake Carbide Tipped Saw Blade, 1700 rpm
14" dia. 90 tooth 1" arbor Tenryu Stainless Steel Carbide Tipped Saw Blade, 1700 rpm
14" dia. 120 tooth 1" arbor Tenryu Stainless Steel Carbide Tipped Saw Blade, 1700 rpm
Be advised that various grades of stainless steel vary greatly in their ability to be cut with current tchnology.
Tenryu’s Steel-Pro for Stainless blades are recommended for cutting the most common grades of stainless steel,
including 303, 304, using dry cut machines. Other grades of stainless materials are very diffi cult to cut effectively
using dry cut machines. However, due to the fact that Steel-Pro for stainless cuts so quickly and without time consuming
de-burring, compared with former cutting methods. TIME and OVERALL SAVINGS are VERY SIGNIFICANT
when cutting 303 and 304 stainless. Also, scorching of the material being cut is avoided. You win all around!